2017 Pre-Season NFL Quarterback Rankings
Author – Bryan Trulen
For In-Depth Analysis on the entire NFL Quarterback Landscape be sure to purchase our 2017 Pro QB Almanac
Photo Credit – Steve Senne AP
- Tom Brady His Clutch SB performance was arguably the best of All-Time
- Aaron Rodgers His 2nd half of 2016 was MVP Esque
- Matt Ryan Replicating 2016 will be impossible but still a top gun
- Matthew Stafford Dark Horse Super Bowl Pick. Playing in Detroit makes him fly under radar still
- Ben Roethlisberger Is this the year Pitt gets back to SB? May be Big Ben’s last shot..
- Russell Wilson Does everything you can ask him to do and then some. Needs to stay healthy
- Derek Carr Sky is limit for him as he has all the tools to be elite
- Joe Flaaco If he can stay healthy and be more consistent he will be in MVP race.
- Andrew Luck HEALTH!! Luck needs more help from his defense.
- Drew Brees On last Leg of career, 2017 may be his last as a Saint.
- Marcus Mariota Did everything right last year, will he be able to duplicate again?
- Kirk Cousins Expect more of the same in 2017
- Eli Manning Ready for bounce back year
- Carson Palmer Last Hoorah for Carson.
- Dak Prescott Pump the breaks, get ready for a soph slump
- Cam Newton Needs to stay healthy
- Sam Bradford Was amazing at times in 2016. Should be even better in year 2
- Brian Hoyer 2017’s Matt Ryan?
- Jameis Winston Rising as a player, 2017 might be the year they make the playoffs
- Philip Rivers LA seems to have rejuvinated him. Cut down in INT’s in 2017 will help
- Ryan Tannehill Stock is up as he enters year 2 in Gase’s system
- Andy Dalton Needs to play better in 2017 or they may give AJ McCarron a shot
- Alex Smith His team in 2017 at least
- C.J Wentz Should be more consisten in year 2
- Mike Glennon I am banking on him solidifying himself as Bears QB of Future.
- Trevor Siemian Deserves to start based on 2016. Politics may hinder that.
- Tyrod Taylor Electric style of play and huge arm = wins?
- Tom Savage Ready to Roll as starter.
- Brock Osweiller Look for him to open week 1 as starter
- Christian Hackenberg SHOULD be week 1 starter
- Jared Goff Lets hope he plays half as well as Cousins did in McVay’s system
- Blake Bortles Will be on a very short leash in 2017